Friday 6 May 2011

It's a Blonde Pussy

Poor little "Snookums", needs to go outdoors once in a while. So, my darling
wife decided to install a little door with hinges, so "Snookums" can go outside whenever she wants. My wife is very clever and handy with tools, so I decided to let her "handle" the installation all by herself. (Actually, she really doesn't want any help from me because I just might to tell her "how" to do it, or "where" to install it!)  She is always telling me, "Just because I'm blonde, doesn't mean I can't do anything"!
So, I decided to just sit back and videotape her while she is working. (Besides, it's HER cat, and I never did like that fleabag, anyway!)
Being the thoughtful and understanding husband that I am, it's only right that I applaud her for a "Job-Well-Done"!



Okay, it's time to watch the video! 




No comments:

Post a Comment