Thursday 2 June 2011

It's the way you tell em..........

Got an e-mail today from a bored local housewife, 43, who was looking for some hot action! 
So I sent her my ironing. That'll keep the lazy bitch busy.
*******
I got invited to a party and was told to dress to kill.
Apparently a turban, beard and a backpack wasn't 
what they had in mind.
*******
After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex Bill woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.
That's when he realised he had made it home safely.

*******
Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on Friday this year". Mick said, "Let's hope it's not the 13th then."
*******
My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner. Took her 5 hours to hoover the house.
Turns out she was a Slovak
*******
Since the snow came all the wife has done is 
look through the window.
If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in.
*******
Came home today to find all my doors and windows 
smashed in and everything gone.
What sort of sick person does that to someone's 
Advent calendar.
*******
I've been charged with murder for killing a man with sandpaper.
To be honest I only intended to rough him up a bit.
*******
After years of research, scientists have discovered 
what makes women happy. 
Nothing!
*******
A lad comes home from school and excitedly tells his dad that he had a part in the school play and he was playing 
a man who had been married for 25 years. 
The dad says, "Never mind son, maybe next year 
 you'll get a speaking part."

*******
Just had my water bill of £175 drop on my mat. That's a lot. Oxfam can supply a whole African village for 
just £2 a month: time to change supplier I think.

*******
Two women called at my door and asked what bread I ate. 
When I said white they gave me a lecture on
 the benefits of brown bread for 30 minutes. 
I think they were the Hovis Witnesses.
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment