Wednesday 27 July 2011

Back Online.

It has only been a few weeks but it has felt like six months since I lost access to my blog.  I haven't posted anything in that time so I'm hoping my wonderful followers have not forgotten all about me.

I knew that this blog meant a lot to me, but I didn't realize just how important it is until I was away from it. I've missed the support and kudos from you-all.
I really must get back to work here, I just wanted to give a quick update and let you know that I'm back online and my blog will be picking up again.



I had to go to the Dr. because, every time I had an Orgasm, I started crying and throwing a temper-tantrum.
I was diagnosed with Immature Ejaculation. 

A father came in the bedroom to find his 13-year-old daughter smoking 
a cigarette. 
"My God! How long have you been smoking?" screams the 
father. 
"Since I lost my virginity," replies the girl. 
"You lost your VIRGINITY!!! When the hell did this happen?" shrieks the father. 
"I don't remember," says the girl. "I was completely drunk." 




No comments:

Post a Comment